Our client, a tier 1 London based Bank, are recruiting an AVP Loan Agency Analyst to join their experienced middle office Loans Agency Transaction Management team.
The role will suit a confident, professional syndicated loans documentation expert with extensive experience, and comprehensive understanding of all facets of syndicated loans business relating to documentation and the Facility Agent role.
Main Responsibilities of the AVP Loans Agency Analyst:
- Liaise with arrangers, lawyers and the originating business areas in the review and negotiation of draft loan / credit documentation from an operational, legal and agent’s role perspective. Provide comments, requests for amendments, and feedback as necessary.
- Attend meetings with Front Office personnel to ensure understanding of the responsibilities of the Agent role for individual transactions.
- Provide guidance to clients and business where required.
- Liaise with Business and external lawyers to ensure Conditions Precedent to drawings have been met.
- Prepare working summary for Agency Operations highlighting deal specific nuances.
- Provide relevant data to enable Agency Operations to create an accurate record of all facilities in the Flexcube system database.
- Communication with Borrower, Lenders, Export Credit Agencies and other relevant parties in day-to-day issues / queries.
- Receive, review and manage all waiver/ amendment requests received from borrower / lenders, including actual or potential Events of Default. Negotiate on syndicate’s behalf where necessary and oversee calls and meetings with syndicate. Maintain the central record of outstanding amendments and waivers, and also log all activity for the same.
- Co-ordinate and lead event driven calls with lenders/lawyers
- Review and sign off of documentation and system/record updates in relation to any secondary debt trades/transfers
Skills required of the successful AVP Loan Agency Associate
- Experience of the facility agent role
- LMA and LSTA loan documentation
- Industry initiatives and changes
- Ability to cope with complex transactions
- Ability to be assertive when required whilst remaining diplomatic
- Ability to manage own workflows
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Commitment and flexibility to handle irregular transaction flows