We have a great opportunity for an AVP Loans Agency Administrator to join the London office of one of the world’s largest International banks where you will manage the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of complex syndicated loan facilities.
Main Responsibilities of the AVP Loans Agency Administrator:
- Authorising new facilities and tranches
- Processing loan drawdowns, rollovers, interest payments, repayments, and prepayments;
- Ensuring that all events are handled in accordance with the loan documentation;
- Maintaining an accurate record of static data for all loans
- Booking all Loan activities on the banks systems
- Billing borrowers for interest, principal payments, fees and expenses;
- Fixing interest and FX rates and advising borrower and lenders;
- Effecting payments to the borrowers and lenders;
- Communication of transactional events to borrowers and lenders;
- Invoicing and settling of fees;
- Ensuring all relevant payments are made prior to cut-off times, and reconciled;
- Reviewing and investigating all cash exceptions on a daily basis;
- Processing secondary loan transfers.
- Record and track all transfer certificates received.
- Ensure transfers are actioned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreements.
- Liaise with KYC On-boarding team to arrange for KYC to be performed.
- Ensure all transfer certificates are validated and processed in a timely manner.
- Primary Syndication Deals
- Liaise with Front office and Agent office from the offset to confirm all aspects of the Primary Syndication
- Ensure all settlement dates are agreed through Clearpar and deadlines met
Experience required of the AVP Loans Agency Administrator:
- Thorough experience within a Loans Agency Operations role
- Understanding of industry initiative and Changes
- Strong team player
- Ability to be assertive when required whilst remaining diplomatic
- Ability to manage own workflows
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Commitment and flexibility to handle irregular transaction flows