If you are looking for new role that utilises your Loans Administration experience and creative working style, then our client could be looking for you to join their busy Loan Participations Team as an Assistant Vice President Loans Administrator.
More about this position:
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Loan Participations team to monitor and control daily workflows, including assigning tasks to the Associates in the team to ensure completion of daily tasks.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the booking of Loans, Fees, Bank income, Guarantees, Commitments, Risk and Sub Participation is completed in accordance with Head Office Rules, Regulations, Contracts/Agency Agreements and Compliance policy, including supporting the Loan Participation associates with their daily tasks and acting as a first point of escalation.
The AVP Loans Administrator will:
- Provide support and guidance to junior team members to facilitate the completion of daily obligations and new deal capture
- Responsible for the input and/or accurate verification of junior team member’s work.
- Provide assistance, as requested, to line management in the control of daily work flows to ensure timely completion of daily obligations.
- Provide first line escalation to junior members of the team for issue resolution and using knowledge, solve routine issue and queries, escalating where necessary for decision making.
- Assist line management in the creation, review and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Provide general support to facilitate the implementation of projects as and when necessary
- Communicate and negotiate with a variety of Stakeholders, including Front Office, Lenders and Borrowers in order to administer events on a portfolio of loans.
- Act as first point of contact for issue resolution and escalation. Using specialised knowledge to solve routine issues and answer queries. Escalating any issues to the Associate Director as required.
- Build relationships to establish a peer network, gather relevant information and help to ensure effective inter-departmental collaboration.
- Operate as product specialist providing subject matter expertise where required
Required experience of the AVP Loans Administrator
- Previous experience of Loan Operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills