Our client, a growing International Fund, are looking to recruit an experienced Loan Closer at AVP level, joining their London based Department.
Main Responsibilities of the AVP Loan Closer:
- The role of a Deal Closer is to work in-step with the investment teams to project manage the smooth and timely closings of investments within the private markets.
- The number of strategies covered by the Deal Closers, as well as the significant deal flow, requires extreme attention to detail and elite organizational skills.
- Liaison with deal teams on timing of new investment approvals and closing requirements to operationalize
- Be the main middle office point of contact for external counterparties such as counsels, custodians, and KYC / AML agents to receive and process equity transaction documents and funding on a timely basis.
- Ensure accurate and timely funding information to external partners to facilitate closing
- Collaboration with internal teams to ensure timely exchange of KYC documentation and funding for new investments, evidence of deal closings and resolution of any queries.
- Upload complete records of closing documentation to the document management system.
- Opportunistic ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Deal Closer Team
Experience required of the AVP Loan Closer:
- Loan Closing experience
- Appreciation of the commercial, governance, legality of deal documents and regulatory environment for private sector transactions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deals at any given time.