Our client, a successful leading global bank, is looking for an experienced Vice President Loan Closer to join their busy London office.
The Main Responsibilities of the Vice President Loan Closer are;
- Trade booking amendments and updates – WSO
- Murex – Assignment or Ad Hoc Fee bookings
- Trade Bookings – record bookings and capture in systems and progress to settlement with a minimum lag time
- Prepare settlement documentation manually or via Clearpar for Balance Sheet Management trades in line with the trade terms agreed.
- Trade documentation – preparing and checking manually or via Clearpar.
- NDA preparation for the purpose of completely trade settlement & management/receipt and sharing of documents
- Debt Domain notifications to be addressed where required
- Management of Stratum allocation and settlements (manually outside of Clearpar)
- Settlements documentation for sub-participation, elevation, liaising with the agent
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties such as Loan Operations (for Balance Sheet Management activity), Agent Banks, Clients, Account Officers and Legal Department.
- Record paydowns in spreadsheet and request Murex Support to apply in the system
- Ensure Clearpar are taking necessary actions o
- Invoicing and Charging Process
- Negotiation with counterparties to agree settlement figures and set settlement dates
- Amend WSO, Clearpar and Murex for back office to be able to make the correct payments
- Coordination with KYC team regarding onboarding counterparties and splitting the trades into the sub-accounts in WSO
- Waiver requests co-ordination with counterparties and the Trading Desk.
The Skills and Experience require of the Vice President Loan Closer are:
- Experienced Loan closer suitable for a VP Level
- Experience in distressed trades is desirable but not essential
- Strong gasp of front to back control standards
- Applicable or comparable product knowledge
- Knowledge on LMA / LSTA documentation standards and operating principles