Loans Agency Analyst – FTC
Our client, one of the largest financial groups in the world, is looking for an experienced Loans Agency Analyst for a 12-month contract to join their large Loans Agency team.
This people-first company strives to build long-term relationships, serve society, and foster shared and sustainable growth for a better world. If you agree with these values and have experience within the syndicated or agency loans operations field, then please read on.
You are an experienced Loans Analyst who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment and have a proactive and motivated approach to your work. You may have previous experience of Debtdomain or are open to receiving training in how to use this and other systems.
You are comfortable being responsible for managing a portfolio of Syndicated Loans, and for managing events on each Facility in accordance with Facility Agreements and Market Practice.
You are confident in acting on behalf of a syndicate of lenders, and as the Loans Agency Analyst you are happy to deal with scheduled and unscheduled events, issues and queries, and deal with them quickly and efficiently, in accordance with the relevant Facility Agreement.
Main Responsibilities for the Successful Loans Agency Analyst:
- Completion of daily obligations in accordance with Facility Agreements, Head Office rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for the accurate input of work, and verification of simple transactions from time to time.
- Proactively manage events related to portfolio of Facilities, including fee and loan related claims, calculations, advices, rate-fixing, and settlements.
- Provide assistance, as requested, to line management in the control of daily work flows to ensure timely completion of daily obligations.
- Escalation to Line Management of any issues that may affect a particular facility or event.
- Ability to locate and use simple clauses in the Facility Agreement to determine appropriate actions
- Provide general support to facilitate the implementation of projects as and when necessary
- Communicate and negotiate with a variety of Stakeholders, including Front Office, Lenders and Borrowers in order to administer events on a portfolio of loans.
- Build relationships throughout the bank to establish a peer network, gather relevant information and help to ensure effective inter-departmental collaboration.
Experience Required for the Successful Loans Agency Analyst:
- Previous experience of Syndicated or Agency Loan Operations
- Knowledge of Debtdomain
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be considered for this contract role, please contact us to be considered for the role.