Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 1 years Loans experience to join their Loans transfers team whilst offering full training on the role and LoanIQ and Clearpar systems in a hybrid working environment.
You have 1 – 2 years Loans experience, and have a positive, can-do attitude. You want to join a buzzing and growing Secondary Transfers team to accelerate your Loans Administration career. You are open to training in new systems and want to have an environment that enables you to progress.
Benefits offered to the successful Loan Transfers Administrator:
- 25 days holiday
- 15% Non-contributory Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Healthcare (Benefit in Kind)
- Season Ticket Loan
- GIP 75% of salary paid after 13 weeks physician certified sickness
- DIS benefit 4 x salary
- Annual Bonus
- Tuition Sponsorship (in line with policy)
Main responsibilities for the successful Loan Transfers Administrator:
- Manage a portfolio of deals for the settlement of primary and secondary transfers;
- Be responsible for the integrity of data including but not limited to;
- Transfer inputting,
- Lender Set Ups and
- Remittance information – MT103 + MT202
- Provide excellent client service.
- Respond to client queries and requests in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Be team focused, working closely and communicating clearly and effectively with other team members.
- Monitor from following the daily ClearPar report the ageing of trades and looking to settle as soon as possible.
- Provide metrics to team and Product Leads on outstanding trades and reasoning.
- Develop and maintain a high level of industry knowledge applicable to the business and demonstrate the ability to articulate that knowledge internally and externally. Remain current on industry news applicable to the line of business.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to the administrative role.
- Provide and maintain appropriate levels of controls to minimize losses.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Bank brand.
Our client is a long-standing London-based institution that offers a fast-paced, supportive environment for its team. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, and feel your experience and goals align with the requirements of this position, please contact us with your CV and cover letter to be considered.