Our client, a European Asset Management Firm, is looking for an ambitious Junior Loan Closer to join their operations team.
The role will enable a proactive Loan Closer looking to expand their experience within Loan Closing. The main goal of this position will be to support the CLO desk, utilising their passion to develop a career in finance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Loan Closer:
- Booking, confirming and settling par loan trades for leveraged loan investments within European corporates
- Reviewing and understanding LMA/LSTA Par standard documentation principally Trade Confirmations, Transfer Certificates and Pricing Letters
- Coordinating with trade counterparties to ensure timely settlement of trades
- Reviewing loan/credit documentation
- Cash management of multiple SPVs in order to settle trades
- Perform daily reconciliations of trade positions and cash
- Providing KYC information for our SPV’s to our trade counterparties and loan Agents
- Ongoing management of existing loan portfolio and processing within relevant systems
- Manage operational risk and ensure all internal processes are accurately followed
- Preparation and distribution of internal documents/reports
- Identifying and escalating issues to the relevant internal parties when necessary
- CLO or Loan Closing experience
- Ideally experience or the Clearpar system but this is not essential.
- Ability to review and understand Credit Agreements
- Strong attention to detail, proactive, highly organised, and process-driven
- Excellent verbal, written communication and relationship building skills
- Eager to learn and develop