Are you an experienced Senior Loan Closer, looking for a hybrid working experience at a premier independent loan agency?
Our client has recently promoted someone in the Loan Closing team and are therefore looking for an additional experienced secondary Loan Closer to join this growing and engaged team.
You are a dynamic individual, able to work in an entrepreneurial fast paced working environment. You are an effective communicator, with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Loan closing.
Benefits offered to the successful Senior Loan Closer:
- Hybrid working
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long service award
- Private pension plan
- Life insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Yearly eye examination
- Gym membership discount
- Career development and study support
Main Responsibilities for the Successful Senior Loan Closer:
- Closing of high-volume PAR and Distressed LMA and LSTA loan trades;
- Partnering with Client Operations and Middle Office contacts to ensure timely settlement of trades and management of cash flow;
- Co-ordination and timely solution of any post trade settlement cash queries with Client and Counterparty;
- Drafting of Loan Trade settlement documentation – Trade Confirmations, Transfer Documents, Pricing Letters (amongst others) when not settling via electronic platform;
- Review of underlying credit documentation (main focus on Tax and Transfer mechanics) to ensure accurate assignment of debt;
- Managing waiver/amendment process versus open trade book portfolio;
- Strong market sense/knowledge. Escalating trade settlement issues when required;
Experience and Qualifications required for the successful candidate:
- Proven examples of working to tight deadlines;
- A high degree of detail and strong organisational skills;
- At least 2-3 years of Loan Closing experience
- Thorough understanding of the ClearPar trade settlement platform;
- Full understanding of LMA and or LSTA terms and conditions;
If this sounds like you, please do contact us to be considered for the role.