Our client, one of the most successful global financial groups, are seeking an experienced Commodity and Structured Trade Finance Associate to join their busy London office.
Main Responsibilities of the Commodity and Structured Trade Finance Associate:
- Perform reviews of term sheets, credit applications & facility documentation to ensure workability.
- Creation and maintenance of facilities and limits in the databases.
- Review of client drawdown requests to ensure that transactions are in accordance with the terms of the approved facilities.
- Primarily provide administrative support for all products related to commodity and non-commodity [CSTF & ETBO] if/when required.
- Take responsibility for daily liaison with respective stake holders such as clients, relationship, product managers and operational units.
- Monitoring and control on a daily basis of the exposures handled by the Trade Finance Middle Office under the present facility portfolio.
- To monitor inward communications and prioritise according to the importance of subject matter with an emphasis on client centricity.
- Become familiar with individual processes and business flows for each different client.
- To provide technical and operational assistance to all stakeholders
Experience required of the Commodity and Structured Trade Finance Associate:
- Minimum four years previous operational experience in a Trade Finance related control environment.
- Previous experience with commodity and structured Trade Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work